Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shh, it's a secret!


Busy couple of days working on S&B. Couple more actors cast. I wont say more until I have the full list and then I'll do a full post on everyone and who they are. 

Trying to organise a fundraiser at the moment. Just starting. Might be tight. But hopefully I'll be able to pull it off. Should it happen I will also post results! 

While paying a visit to the local council offices today I found the absolute perfect location for the said same office in my script, I mean exactly as I pictured it! I must have been in there before and forgot, it must have seeped into my subconscious! Anyway, I have to try to get it! I don't know how, but I have to... contacts called upon, favours called in... whatever it takes!

Lots of what I'm going to do! Something about what I am doing...

As mentioned below I have a new film project which I'm going to do through Twitter. I spoke with my friend Elliot Kotek last night, brainstormed a little, he likes the idea but offered some suggestion on refining it, ll good, all taken on board and soon I will be able to reveal all! It's gonna be good... it's gonna be big!!!

Jeez! I'm very secretive tonight! 

Not much writing had been done the last few nights. I was on a role with the Cats of the Crescent, but it stalled. Nothing to do with block, just got busy and distracted. With S&B thundering down the track I may not get back to it until after the film is shot. Which is OK. Might be a good way to unwind, clear my thoughts for the edit. 

Nothing more on Night I'm afraid. Once again time is not on our side. I haven't spoken to Thomas so I'm not sure how work on 'No Man's Land' is progressing. When I know, you'll know.

That's all for now. Hopefully more exciting news soon, both on S&B and the mystery project. 

Be talking to ye! 


No comments: