Saturday, January 23, 2010

Almost Done.

Yarrow Kraner - Bozeman Montana

I'm quite close to being finished 140. I know I've said that before, but this time it's true, and this time I don't have things like Christmas and having a new baby to distract me! There's only so much cutting I can do after all.

I'm happy with how it's turned out and at the moment I'm just trimming the fat, smoothing the edges. I've set up a couple of pages, the 140 facebook page, so you can send a friend request and keep updated on facebook.

There is also the 140 vimeo page, where I will premiere the film at a tba date. Also where I will upload all the videos in there entirety for everyone to see. There's nothing up there at the moment, but I'll post links when there is.

That's all for now. Back to the choppin block. There will be news soon and I will make the film available for all the 140 filmmakers in the coming week/weeks. There after we can set a date to hold our premieres, with enough time to generate some press and attention.

More soon. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Trina said...

I'm excited to see it! It sounds like such a cool idea!