Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Who's up for some stylishly marketing?!

Some new filmmakers for 140:

135. Jong Park – Seoul – Korea

136. Ricardo Nobuo Shima – Hawaii – USA

137. Manuel Monteiro Grillo – Lisbon - Portugal

138. Alvaro Ron – LA - USA

Of course you see what that means?! 2 filmmakers to go!!! So looks like we're on target for the 21st! I never had a doubt!!! Secret to any film - Momentum! Set a date, strap yourself to the bolder and start rolling.

Here's a recent interview I did with Johnny Blank for his blog. Enjoyed it. It's honest and generally misspelt! Hope you enjoy reading it nonetheless!

Light T-Shirt

Also, I've set up a shop to help support the 140 project, I like giving people something for their donnations. So in return for a few bucks you can help stylishly market my film by the wearing one of these wonderful products!

Thanks!

Work progresses on Slán agus Beannacht. I started the grade yesterday and it's going well, I'm happy with how it looks. Spoke to Paschal this morning and he's eager to see it, so I'm eager to get it done to show him! I also want to organise a screening here in town, so more on that as it happens.

Thomas and I have started work again on Night. The excitement for this project has been reignited. The changes we've made have made the piece much stronger. So I'm looking forward to finishing it and seeing if we can get some one on board to help us make it. It's going to be an exciting, gruesome, thrilling and stylish piece, no question about it. I hope we get to make it. This is the kind of film I want to see on a Friday night, and I have a feeling a lot of other people would too.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love the new design! Fresh. Hip. Cool. Just like us!