Thursday, October 02, 2008

Live On Air


Just back from the interview with Daire Nelson on LMFM. It went very well. I enjoyed it immensely. We talked about Bill himself, the film, my career so far and what's to come. 
(My folks taped the show, so I'll try to make a digital transfer and post it here at a later date.)

Thanks to Daire for finding the time in his show to fit me in and help promote Bill, For Short, the support is most appreciated. And thanks to Sinead Brassil for everything.

It certainly is odd to find myself in a radio station talking about this film, if you scroll down to the first mention of Bill it was something that almost didn't even happen. But now it's out there it seems to have taken on a life of it's own. 

It'll be interesting to see where it leads me next.

Thanks again LMFM, thanks for the support!


No comments: